Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana MP Online | Bhavantar Payment Scheme online application | Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Application Form | Madhya Pradesh Bhavantar Payment Scheme Registration
The Bhavantar Payment Scheme is going to be started by the Madhya Pradesh government to provide the right benefits to the farmers of the state under this scheme. Under this scheme, the state government distinguishes between the sale price (in mandis) and remunerative price in the bank accounts of all those farmers.
Will pay In Madhya Pradesh, if kharif crops are being sold by farmers at a lower price than the minimum support prices (MSP) in the market, they can apply for Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana to cover their losses. Today we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme like application process, eligibility, documents etc., so read our article till the end.
MP Bhantar Payment Scheme Registration
Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to avail of this scheme, will have to apply online under this scheme. Through e-procurement, a total of 118.57 lakh farmers have registered for the minimum support price free of cost in the last 5 years, out of which 2415.62 lakh M. from 64.35 lakh farmers. T. grain was purchased, worth Rs. 69111 crore was paid.
Under MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana, the benefits will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries by the government, so the applicant should have his own bank account and the bank account should be Aadhaar Card Link. Under this scheme, the Government of Madhya Pradesh is inviting online registration from farmers for the Chief Minister Bhavantar Payment Scheme through e-procurement official website http://mpeuparjan.nic.in/. Interested beneficiaries of the state can easily apply on this online portal.
Crops included in Bhavantar Payment Scheme
- Crops coming at support price in Kharif crops: Paddy, Urad, Tur, and Moong.
- Kharif crops include crops in the Bhavantar Yojana: – Maize, Soyabean, Jowar, Bajra, Groundnut, Sesame, and RamTil.
- The Bhavantar Payment Scheme has now been introduced in the state for 13 crops including cotton, moong, wheat, urad, millet, rice, jowar, soybean, groundnut, sesame, Ramatil, maize, and tur dal.
Bhavantar Payment Scheme Madhya Pradesh
The scheme was first launched by the Madhya Pradesh government in October 2019 to keep the prices of agriculture falling continuously. Under this scheme, financial assistance was being provided to farmers in case of sales crisis in Mandi. This year too, there is a crisis in the sale of many crops, so the government is going to resume this scheme for Kharif crops.
Online booking will start from 28 July and will continue till 31 August 2020. The main objective of MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana is to prevent the problems being faced by the farmers in the state and the suicides committed by the farmers and increase their income. Through this scheme to solve the problems related to the crops of the farmers.
Benefits of Madhya Pradesh Bhavantar Payment Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the farmers of Madhya Pradesh.
- Under the Bhavantar Payment Scheme, the state farmer will pay the farmers the difference between the sale price and remunerative price in the bank account. As a result, they will not have to bear any kind of loss.
- The farmers of the state will be able to easily sow crops in the next season by getting financial support from the government. This will also increase the income of farmers.
- Under this scheme, the government will pay a full price deficit (price + difference) to all farmers who suffer losses while selling agricultural produce below the minimum support prices (MSP).
Support price list of Kharif crop 2021
- Soyabean – Rs.3,399 per quintal (Rs.500 / quintal flat Bhavantar)
- Maize – Rs. 1,700 per quintal (Rs. 500 / quintal flat Bhavantar)
- Paddy – Rs 1750 per quintal
- Paddy Grade A – Rs 1770 per quintal
- Jowar Hybrid – Rs 2430 per quintal
- Jowar Maldandi – Rs 2450 per quintal
- Millet – 1950 rupees per quintal
- Arhar – Rs 5675 per quintal
- Cotton Medium Race – Rs 5150 per quintal (Rs 500 / quintal flat Bhavantar)
- Cotton long race – Rs 5450 per quintal (Rs 500 / quintal flat Bhavantar)
- Tuar – Rs 5675 per quintal
- Urad – Rs 5,600 per quintal
- Moong – Rs 6,975 per quintal
- Peanuts – Rs 4,890 per quintal
- Mole – Rs 5,675 per quintal
- Ramtil – Rs 5,877 per quintal
Rabi crop 2021 support price list
- Garlic – Rs 3200 per quintal (estimated)
- Gram – Rs 4,400 per quintal
- Lentils – Rs 4,250 per quintal
- Mustard – Rs 4,000 per quintal
- Onion – Rs 8 per kg (estimated)
- Your model rate = Rs. 3860 / quintal (for 1 to 30 April 2018)
- The support price of wheat = 2000 rupees/quintal
Bhavantar Payment Scheme Documents (Eligibility)
- The applicant must be a farmer.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- To apply under this scheme, the application must have a composite ID or Aadhaar card
- A mobile number is required to register.
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- identity card
- In the case of Sikami / Patta land, letter of authorization and loan passbook of the original landowner
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Bhavantar Payment Scheme 2021?
Interested beneficiaries of the state want to apply online to avail this scheme, then they should follow the below mentioned method.
- First, the applicant has to visit the official website of e-procurement. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click on the Kharif 2019 – 2020 option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will see the option of Kisan Kharif Registration Year 2019-20. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. You have to select all the information asked below on this page, type the registration, fill in the Aadhaar number and captcha code, and then click on the button to register.
- After clicking on the option, the registration form will open in front of you. You have to fill in all the information asked in this registration form.
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the submit button.