Chief Minister Service Resolution Scheme | Chief Minister Service Resolution Scheme Grievance Registration | Dial 1100 HP Seva Sankalp | Chief Minister Service Resolution Helpline Number
Chief Minister Service Resolution Scheme has been launched by Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Jairam Thakur.
Under this scheme, if the people of the state have any complaint of any kind, then they can register their complaint online by visiting the official website through this scheme.
Under this scheme, the State Government has started helpline number 1100 to get the people of the state to register their complaints.
Through this helpline number, all citizens of Himachal Pradesh can reach their complaint to the Chief Minister of the state, after registering the complaint, your problems will be resolved by the concerned officer and will be sent to you.
Today we are going to provide you all the information related to Chief Minister Service Resolution Scheme through this article, so read our article till the end.
Dial 1100 HP Service Resolution
In the Sankalp helpline, people will be able to register their complaints from 7 am to 10 pm.
Apart from this, the Service Resolution portal has also been set up to register complaints online and view the status.
Under this scheme, all the officers will be required to redress the grievances of the people within seven to fourteen days.
All efforts will be valid for this. Every possible solution will be tried by the concerned officials for your problems.
For the successful implementation of the Chief Minister Service Resolution Helpline, 6500 officers from 56 departments have been put in charge.
The helpline number issued by the Government of Himachal Pradesh is completely toll-free, with the help of this you will be able to register online compliments anywhere in Himachal Pradesh.
Purpose of Chief Minister’s Service Resolution Scheme
Before the start of this helpline number, the state will not have to go round the government offices to get a solution to any of its problems and has to face any kind of problems.
But now to reduce all these problems, Chief Minister Service Resolution Scheme has been started.
Under the main objective of the Himachal Chief Minister Service Resolution Scheme, all the people have been given the facility of helpline number 1100 to get the solution to their problems.
Through this helpline number, people of the state will try to solve the problems in all possible ways.
To solve the problems of the people of the state through this scheme.
Benefits of Himachal Pradesh Service Resolution Scheme
- All citizens of Himachal Pradesh can avail of this scheme.
- Through the helpline number 1100 started by the state government, you can access your problems to the Chief Minister and get redressal of your problems.
- Through this 1100 HP Service Resolution helpline number, people of the state can register their complaints.
- People of the state can also register their complaints by visiting the official website under this scheme.
- This helpline will work in all small and big areas, now citizens will not have to go to headquarters or centers to solve problems.
- After a fixed limit, the Chief Minister himself will call the complainants and take cognizance of their problems.
- All the officers have been ordered to work for this helpline at the earliest.
- Your problems will be solved by the government as soon as possible.
Chief Minister Service Resolution Scheme Highlights
|Name of scheme||Chief Minister’s Service Resolution Scheme|
|Started by||Chief Minister Jairam Thakur|
|Beneficiary||All citizens of the state|
|Official website||Click this|
How to register Chief Minister Seva Sankalp Yojana complaint
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to register their complaint, then follow the method given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website, after going to the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- Chief Minister’s Service Resolution Scheme
- On this home page, you will see the option to file a complaint/suggestion. Clicking on this option, after clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have been guided, reading them, after reading them, you should tick the right button and click on the submit button.
- After this, the form will open in front of you. You have to fill in all the information asked in this form like Complainant Information, Registration of Complaint, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to click on the button to enter the public complaint. In this way, the complaint registration will be completed through your Chief Minister Service Resolution helpline portal.
How to check Service Resolution Scheme application status?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option to see the status of the complaint/suggestion, you will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- You can see the status of the application on this page from the complaint number or from any of the mobile numbers.
- After selecting one of these, you have to fill in the box below and after that, an OTP will come on your mobile, register it and get the status of the complaint.