Gobar-Dhan Scheme Online | Gobar-Dhan Yojana online registration | Gobar-Dhan Yojana Application Status | GOBAR- Dhan Yojana In Hindi
The announcement of starting the Gobar-Dhan Yojana was first announced by the then FM Arun Jaitley on 1 February 2018, which is now being progressed smoothly with the support of the Central Government. Under this scheme, dung and crop residues will be purchased from the farmers of the country at a reasonable price and under this scheme, animal feces, cow dung, or solid waste material of fields such as sawdust, leaves, etc.(Gobar-Dhan Scheme)
are converted into compost, biogas, or bio CNG. Dear friends, today we are going to provide you all the information related to this GOBAR- Dhan Yojana 2021 like eligibility, documents, the application process, etc. through this article, so read our article till the end and take advantage of the scheme.
Gobar- Dhan Scheme 2021(Gobar-Dhan Scheme)
This scheme is called the Galvanizing Organic Bio-Agro Resources Dhan Scheme. Under this scheme, one village in each district of the country will be selected by the central government and about 700 clusters will be established by forming a cluster in each district. Through GOBAR- Dhan Yojana 2021, farmers and their families will also be provided economic and resource benefits as well as support to build a clean village.
Under this scheme, both the Central Government and the State Government will provide funds in the ratio of 60 and 40. Farmers of the country who want to be a part of this scheme and want to improve their economic condition, then they have to apply online by visiting the official website of the scheme. (Gobar-Dhan Scheme)
The objective of Gobar-Dhan Scheme 2021(Gobar-Dhan Scheme)
As you all know, there is a lot of uncleanliness in the country, the biggest example of which is rural areas. Support will be given for creating clean villages through the Galvanizing Organic Bio-Agro Resources Dhan Yojana 2021, which is the objective of the Swachh Bharat Mission (Rural). Through this scheme, entrepreneurs will be able to create village clusters for organic fertilizer, biogas / bio-CNG production.
These include promoting the collection and storage of cattle dung and solid wastes. Under this scheme, cattle dung of farmers will now be dung and converted into biogas, this clean biogas fuel will benefit the rural people and especially women. Through this scheme, the income of the farmers of the country will also double. The purpose of this scheme is to keep the country clean. Through this scheme, farmers of rural areas will be made self-reliant. (Gobar-Dhan Scheme)
Documents of the Galvanizing Organic Bio-Agro Resources Gobar- Dhan Scheme (Eligibility)(Gobar-Dhan Scheme)
- Applicants should be from rural areas of the country.
- Only farmers will be considered eligible under this scheme.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport size photo
Features of Gobar Dhan Scheme 2021(Gobar-Dhan Scheme)
- Village farmers can use this solid waste and cow dung in their fields and can also use it as manure, fertilizer, bio-gas, and bio-fuel.
- The central government is also taking other decisions to open various health and welfare centers in villages, improving the infrastructure for rural business centers, better connectivity between villages and cities, and creating centers for higher education.
- With this step of the central government, cleanliness will be seen in rural areas also, which will reduce diseases. And animals and other types of organic waste will generate additional income and energy.
- Under this scheme, the Central Government has identified 115 districts in which investment will be made in various social services and they will be developed as role models.
Benefits of Galvanizing Organic Bio-Agro Resources Dhan Yojana(Gobar-Dhan Scheme)
- Under this scheme, animal feces or solid waste materials such as sawdust, leaves, etc. will be used to make compost, biogas, or bio CNG.
- The benefit of Gobar-Dhan Yojana 2021 will be extended to the farmers of rural areas of the country.
- With the introduction of this scheme in the country, pollution will happen and the income of farmers will also increase.
- Under this scheme, the dung of cattle and solid waste materials of the fields will be purchased from the farmers and converted into biogas.
- To double the income of the farmers, the central government has launched an online portal under the Gobar-Dhan Yojana 2021, on which farmers of rural areas will have to register.
- Under the scheme, dung to biogas plants in rural areas can be set up at the level of NGOs like individual, community, self-help groups, or goshalas.
How to apply online in Gobar-Dhan Yojana 2021? (Gobar-Dhan Scheme)
If the interested beneficiaries of rural areas of the country want to apply under Gobar-Dhan Yojana 2021, then they should follow the method given below and avail the benefit of the scheme.
- First, the applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of registration, you have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see the application form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in this application form like personal details, address details, registration details, etc.
- After filling in all the information you have to click on the submit button. After clicking on the submit button, your registration will be completed.
- After this, you will get the registration number which you will have to keep safe for the future.
Gobar-Dhan Yojana 2021 How to login?(Gobar-Dhan Scheme)
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you will see a link to login.
- Gober Dhan Yojana Login
- You must click on this link. After clicking on the link, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you will see the login form.
- You will have to fill in username and password etc. in this login form and enter the captcha code and click on the login button. This way you will be logged in.