how to apply birth certificate in India | how to apply for a birth certificate for a newborn | how to apply birth certificate for a newborn baby | how to apply birth certificate online in India
Friends, in this article today, we are going to talk about the birth certificate.
In which way can you get a birth certificate by applying online.
I am going to give complete information in this article. So let’s start.
Whenever you have to take admission in a school college or take advantage of any government scheme, or else you have to get passport, driving license and any documentation of this method.
Then you need a birth certificate. Birth Certificate: If you are born in any government hospital, then you get it immediately.
But if you are born at home or in any private hospital, then you have to do this work by yourself.
You have to apply for birth certificate by yourself. By the way, you have to apply and make it within 21 days.
If you apply after 12 days, if you are four to five years old or even older, then you need additional charges and some documents.
So how to make a BART certificate by ourselves, we are going to tell in this article. So let’s start.
How to apply
- First of all, you have to come to its official website.
- Now you will be on the home page of this website.
- Here first you have to create a username.
- First, you click on the option of Sign Up.
- Now a sign-up form will open in front of you.
- All the details sought here are filled, such as name, mobile number, email ID, date of birth, etc.
- And then enter the captcha code below and click on the sign-up button.
- On the next page, you will get a message saying that an email has come to your email, it has to be approved.
- For this, you have to come to your email.
- Here you get your login ID,
- And to activate it, click on the option below.
- A login page opens in front of you. Here you have to create your user ID and new password. You have to copy the user ID from the email itself.
- And to fill the captcha code below, click on submit.
- After that, the login window opens in front of you.
- Now you have to login by entering your user ID and password.
- On the next page, you have to go to the birth option and you have to click on the ad birth registration.
- On clicking, a form opens for you to get a birth certificate.
- Surrey details have to be filled in this form. Think of all the details of society And if the name of the child is not fixed, then it can be kept empty.
- After that, you have to click on the save option below.
- After that, the second page of the form opens in front of you.
- Most of the detail on the second page will be filled in. Whatever option is left, you have to make that option.
- Below you get the option of Upload Reporting Form. In this, you have to download a form. Fill in all the details in it, do it, and upload it.
- Below you get the option of Remarks, you can also leave it empty.
- After that, you have to click on save again below.
- On the next page, all the details will be shown to you, where you can double-check whether something has gone wrong. If something goes wrong, you can fix it by clicking on the option of the edit.
- And if you do not feel everything, then you can click on the option of submit below.
- After doing this, a form comes in front of you as a pdf. You have to print it.
- After printing, you have to sign this form.
- And this way the application of the form is completed. Here is your birth certificate online application.
After application completes
Now you have to get your documents verified. Here the address given below is to be submitted here, this form, the card, and the father’s Aadhar card. This address belongs to the secretary.
Have to deposit with them. Your berth certificate is issued on behalf of the secretary after the birth certificate is verified.
Which is provided by their own self. After that, you can get the certificate anytime from the internet. In addition to this, you can also check online status.