Credit card scheme farmer online application | Kisan Credit Card Scheme Beneficiary List | Credit Card Scheme Registration Process | Credit Card Scheme Farmer List | KCC Farmer List
The government has set a target to double the income of farmers.
Keeping this in mind, the Central Government has introduced the Kisan Credit Card Scheme.
Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to the Kisan Credit Card Scheme through this article.
By reading this article, you will get complete information related to this scheme.
Such as what is Kisan Credit Card Scheme ?
its benefits, purpose, features, eligibility, important documents, the application process, etc.
So friends, if you want to get complete information related to Kisan Credit Card Scheme, then you are requested to read this article till the end.
Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2021
A credit card will be provided to the farmers of the country under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme.
Through which they will be given a loan of 1 lakh 60 thousand.
Through this loan, the farmers of the country will be able to take care of their farming and well.
With this, farmers will also be able to insure their crops.
Recently, cattle farmers and fishermen have also been included under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme.
If you also want to get a credit card under Kisan Credit Card Yojana, then you have to go to the official website and follow our given procedure.
Loans under Kisan Credit Card Scheme will be provided at a 4% interest rate to farmers without any guarantee.
New Interest Rate of Kisan Credit Card
The Kisan Credit Card Scheme was started in 1998.
A new interest rate was announced by the government on the Kisan Credit Card due to the Corona transition.
In a special campaign, PM Narendra Modi from Chitrakoot district of Uttar Pradesh has distributed Kisan Credit Cards to more than 25 lakh beneficiaries.
For which more than 2 thousand bank branches have been assigned work.
Under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme, an interest rate of 7% per annum will have to be given on the credit card.
Through the Kisan Credit Card, agricultural insurance is also available for the crop and the area, and interest on saving bank rate on the amount left from KCC.
- If the beneficiary settles his loan within 1 year, then the beneficiary will get a 3% discount on interest rate and 2% subsidy. This means that farmers will get a total of 5% discount. This means
- If the farmer repays the loan within 1 year, then he will have to pay only 2% interest up to ₹ 300000. If you also want to apply under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme, then you have to apply online by visiting the official website.
KCC Card Scheme
As you all know, the Kisan Credit Card Scheme was started to provide loans to farmers at low interest rates.
But still, about 42 percent of the farmers have not joined this scheme and remain connected with the moneylenders for their farming.
Recently, the Central Government has tried to link all those farmers who are availing Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi with Kisan Credit Card.
The Kisan Credit Card will now also be linked to cattle rearing and fisheries.
Through which farmers will be provided guarantee free loan.
Kisan Credit Card New Update
As you all know that the whole country of India is going through the crisis of corona virus.
Due to which the entire country has been locked down, all industrial / agricultural / financial operations etc.
are inoperative due to the lockdown. Therefore, to give relief to the people/institutions of the country, RBI has announced a moratorium for the next three months on all debt redemptions.
Therefore, all farmers with Kisan Credit Cards, who have taken loans against it, are also covered under this corona relief package.
Credit card plan 2021 new update
On 29th February, a function has been organized in Chitrakoot, Uttar Pradesh, in which Prime Minister will interact with farmers.
Meanwhile, Kisan Credit Cards will also be distributed to the beneficiary farmers of PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
On this day, a campaign to make Kisan Credit Card will be run in more than 20 thousand bank branches of the country.
So far, a total of 9.74 crore farmers have registered themselves under this scheme.
Whereas 8.45 crore farmers are getting its benefits.
All the eligible beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi should get their Kisan Credit Card done as soon as possible.
Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2021
Under this scheme, about 14 crore farmers of the country will be given insurance guarantee loans (About 14 crore farmers in the country will be given insurance guarantee loans).
Farmers of the country who have arable land can get a farmer credit card, in which farmers are given loans at a low-interest rate.
It has been decided by the Central Government to provide the facility of this scheme to all the farmers associated with the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Not only this, the interest rate will be only 4% percent.
Under this Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021, farmers not covered by income tax can apply for a KCC loan.
Kisan Credit Card Scheme Uttar Pradesh Target
In Uttar Pradesh, this campaign is being run till October 10 to connect the farmers with the Kisan Credit Card.
Through which 100000 farmers will be provided loans for fisheries.
The Fisheries Department of Uttar Pradesh has set a target to make Kisan Credit Cards in all districts of Uttar Pradesh.
Through which a total of 100000 credit cards will be made in the entire state. This goal is as follows.
PM Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- Under the RBI’s Corona Relief Package, farmers whose repayment is within the time period between March 1, 2020, to May 31, are given a three-month exemption for repayment of the loan. If a farmer is unable to pay due to lockdown, he can skip payment during this period. For more information, all farmers have to contact their respective banks. It is not mandatory, if a farmer is able to pay, then he can pay it.
- Bullet payment
- Credit card statement
- Principal and/or interest component
- EMI (Equated Monthly Installment)
Kisan Credit Card Scheme
The Government of India will run a special campaign for the next two months from 1 June 2020 to 31 July 2020.
Under this scheme, Kisan Credit Card (KCC) will be made available to 1.5 crore dairy farmers associated with milk unions and milk-producing companies.
The Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying has already issued suitable circulars and KCC application formats to all the State Milk Federations and Milk Unions in collaboration with the Department of Financial Services to implement this campaign as a mission.
The government has already put in place a loan scheme on the Kisan Card to fulfill the short-term credit requirements for raising livestock, dairy, etc., to meet the requirement of loans, birds, fish, shrimp, other aquatic creatures, fish.
Benefits of Credit Card Scheme Kisan 2021
- All the farmers of the country can take advantage of this scheme.
- Under the Credit Card Scheme Kisan 2021, all the farmers associated with the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- The farmers of the country will be provided a loan of Rs 1 lakh 60 thousand through this credit card by the central government.
- Under this scheme, farmers getting loans will be able to do their farming well.
- The benefit of this scheme will be made available to 14 crore farmers of the country.
- To reduce the interest burden for farmers.
- Kisan Credit Card can take loans from every bank.
Which fish farmers can get a farmer credit card?
- Inland Fisheries and Aquaculture Fishermen
- Fish farmer (individual and group / partner / crop / tenant farmer)
- Self-help group
- Joint liability group
- Women’s group
Documents of Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2021 (Eligibility)
- The farmer should have cultivable land.
- All those farmers can apply for a Kisan Credit Card, which is in agricultural production on their own farm or doing agriculture work in any other field or is associated with any kind of crop production.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- The farmer must be an Indian resident
- Copy of the ground
- Pan Card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply offline in Kisan Credit Card Scheme?
Under this scheme, if the farmers of the country want to apply for getting their credit card, then you have to take all your documents and go to the nearest bank branch.
By going to the bank, you have to take the application form of Kisan Credit Card Yojana from the bank officer there.
After taking the application form, you will have to fill in the required information asked in the form.
After filling in all the information, you have to attach all your documents with the application form and submit it to the bank official.
After verifying your application, you will be given a Kisan Credit Card within a few days.
How to apply for Kisan Credit Card Scheme online?
Through Kisan Cradit Card Yojana 2021, a loan of 3 lakh rupees is given for the crop.
Farmers have to pay 7% interest for this loan, if the farmers of the country want to get benefits under this scheme, then they have to apply for a credit card.
Today we will tell you how you can apply for getting a credit card under this scheme.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Download KCC Form. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, you will open the KCC Application Form PDF in front of you, you can download the application form here.
- After downloading the application form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the form. After filling in all the information, you will have to attach all your necessary documents with the application form.
- After this, you will have to submit your application form to the bank where your account is opened.
After verifying the data provided by the farmer, the application will be accepted and the application will go to the login of the branch of the bank account where the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme amount is received.
All those farmers whose applications will be approved will be provided Kisan Credit Card within 15 days.
To make the scheme transparent, the monitoring of application software will be given to the Deputy Agricultural Director District Magistrate and the Lead District Manager.