Prime Minister Maternity Vandana Scheme 2021 | Prime Minister Mother Vandana Application Form | PM Pregnancy Support Scheme Application | Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana | Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana in Hindi
Under the Prime Minister’s Pregnancy Assistance Scheme 2021, financial assistance of Rs. 6000 is being provided by the Government of India. The pregnancy assistance scheme was started by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi on 1 January 2017. Under the Prime Minister Pregnancy Assistance Scheme 2020, this financial assistance is provided to women who conceive and breastfeed for the first time. Pregnancy Support Scheme is also known as Pradhan Mantri Maternity Vandana Yojana 2021. Dear friends, today we are going to provide you complete information about this scheme, so read our article carefully and take all the benefits of the scheme.
Pregnant Women Rs 6000 Scheme
Pregnant women are getting benefit of Rs. 6000 to all pregnant women of our country. Any pregnant woman who is willing to apply under this scheme will have to go to Anganwadi and Health Center and fill three application forms. For applying in the Pradhan Mantri Pregnancy Assistance Scheme 2021, pregnant women will have to go to the Anganwadi or nearby health center and fill and submit the registration form.
Under this scheme, the Ministry of Women and Child Development is acting as a nodal agency. The benefits of Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana will be available to pregnant women only after giving birth to the first surviving child. Only pregnant women whose age is 19 years or above can apply under this scheme.
Prime Minister Maternity Vandana Scheme December update
Under Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana, the government provides an amount of ₹ 5000 to women who become pregnant for the first time. There is no condition of delivery under this scheme. Beneficiary can get delivery done in any government or private hospital. This amount is provided for the nutrition of pregnant women.
Now, online application can also be done sitting at home under this scheme. This facility has been launched under the Digital India campaign of the Prime Minister. To apply online under this scheme, the beneficiary had to go to the official website, VK Singh, the nodal officer of this scheme told that a special campaign is being run under the Prime Minister Maternity Vandana Yojana.
- The campaign will start from 28 December 2020 and will run till 2 January 2021. All eligible beneficiaries will be registered under this campaign. If a beneficiary also wants to apply offline then this facility will also be available for them. Offline application can be done at the block level as before, through the concerned office or ASHA workers.
- State level helpline number facility has also been introduced for successful implementation of this scheme. This helpline number is 7998799804. The beneficiary can contact the helpline number and complain about the application or the problem of non-payment and get it resolved.
|Name of scheme||Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana|
|Type of scheme||Central government scheme|
|The department||Ministry of Women and Children Development|
|Application date||Is starting|
|Application deadline||Not declared|
Maternity Vandana Scheme benefits women in district Kangra
As you all know, under the Pradhan Mantri Maternity Vandana Yojana, financial assistance of ₹ 6000 is provided to mothers. This financial assistance is provided to them in three installments. At the time of conception, the first installment is given to Matao. The second installment is given at the time of the birth of the child and the third installment is provided at the completion of the vaccination process when the child is 6 months old.
This amount is provided to them by the Department of Women and Child Development. Under this scheme, the woman is registered after the marriage by the Anganwadi worker. Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana is running successfully in district Kangra. So far ₹ 12 crore has been spent in the district Kangra under this scheme. So that many mothers have benefited.
Installments of Prime Minister Maternity Vandana Scheme 2020
Under the Pregnant Assistance Scheme 2020, the amount of Rs 6000 will be given to the pregnant women in three installments, the first installment of Rs 1000 will be given to the pregnant women after registration in the Anganwadi and Health Center. After this, the second installment of Rs 2000 will be given after testing in the laboratory within 6 months of conception and the third installment will be given after the birth registration and immunization of the child (BCG, DPT, OPV) etc.
Objective of Prime Minister Pregnancy Support Scheme 2021
Under the Pregnancy Assistance Scheme 2021, financially weaker pregnant women are to be provided a financial assistance of Rs 6000. Under this scheme, women working laborers who work at the time of pregnancy provide them financial assistance of Rs 6000 for proper facilities like ( Health related, proper diet) and pregnant women and lactating women and their children are to be prevented from being malnourished and reduce mortality.
Benefits of Prime Minister Pregnancy Support Scheme 2021
- Pregnancy Assistance Scheme 2021 will benefit those pregnant women who are from the working class, pregnant women of this class are unable to meet their health needs at the time of pregnancy due to being financially weak and due to lack of money their children Can’t raise it well
- Through this scheme, pregnant women will be able to meet every requirement of the time of pregnancy and after the birth of the child, they can raise the child well.
- There will also be a decrease in mortality under Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Pregnancy Assistance Scheme 2021, the amount of Rs. 6000 will be directly transferred to the bank account of pregnant women.
- Women working in government jobs cannot take advantage of this scheme.
Prime Minister Pregnancy Support Scheme Eligibility (Document)
- Pregnant women applying for Pregnancy Assistance Scheme should not be working since 19 years.
- Under this scheme, even those women who become pregnant on or after January 1, 2017.
- Ration card
- Child’s birth certificate
- Aadhar card of both parents
- Bank account passbook
- Identity card of both parents
How to apply in Prime Minister Maternity Vandana Scheme 2021?
- You can apply offline to take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana, you cannot apply online for this scheme.
- Pregnant women will have to fill three forms (first form, second form, third form) for applying in this scheme.
First of all pregnant women go to the Anganwadi and nearby health center by taking the first form for registration and filling all the information asked in it and submit it.
- After this, you should go to the Anganwadi and nearby health center and fill the second form, third form from time to time and submit the same.
- After filling all the three forms, the Anganwadi and nearby health center will give you a slip. You can download the application form of Pregnant Assistance Scheme 2020 from the official website of Ministry of Women and Child Development http://wcd.nic.in/. In this way your offline application will be completed.
Prime Minister Maternity Vandana Yojana Helpline Number
The applicants applying under these schemes are facing any difficulty or difficulty in applying, the Central Government has issued helpline numbers for them. The Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Hargovind Singh Ji has told that for the first time of this scheme, for the first time of pregnancy, an amount of five thousand will be provided in three installments to the women, this amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary if you have any reason to apply If you are having trouble, you can contact the helpline number 7998799804. Apart from this, district program coordinator can contact Suman Shukla on mobile number 9096210825 and district program assistant Ritesh Chaurasia can be contacted on mobile number 7905920818.