Warehouse Subsidy Scheme Online | Rural storage scheme online application | Warehouse Subsidy Scheme Form | Rural storage scheme in Hindi
You all know that the economic condition of farmers in our country is not so good that they can build their own storage. Keeping this in mind, the central government has launched the rural storage scheme. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to rural storage schemes through this article.
Like what is a rural storage scheme? Its purpose, features, benefits, eligibility, application process, etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to Warehouse Subsidy Scheme 2021, then you have to read this article till the end.
Warehouse Subsidy Scheme 2021
Many times it happens that because of not being able to keep the crop safe, the farmers have to sell their crop at low prices. Keeping this in mind, the government has launched the Warehouse Subsidy Scheme 2020. Under this scheme, storage will be constructed to protect the crop of farmers. Farmers can also build storage themselves and institutions associated with farmers can also do this. Under this scheme, farmers will be provided a loan to build a storehouse and subsidy will also be given on the loan.
Rural storage scheme capacity
Capacity under this scheme will be decided by the entrepreneur. But to get the subsidy, the capacity of the warehouse should be a minimum of 100 tonnes and a maximum of 30,000 tonnes. If the capacity is more than 30,000 tonnes or less than 100 tonnes then subsidy will not be given under this scheme. Subsidies will also be provided in some special cases up to 50 tonnes capacity. The subsidy will also be provided to rural warehouses with a capacity of 25 tonnes in hilly areas. The loan repayment period under this scheme is 11 years.
Subsidy basis under rural storage scheme
- Inner road
- Char diwari
- Quality certification
- The packaging
- Construction of additional drainage system
- The capital cost of construction in the warehouse
- Warehousing facilities etc.
Objective of rural storage scheme
The main objective of the Warehouse Subsidy Scheme 2021 is to create a planetary repository for farmers. So that the farmer can keep his crop safe and not be forced to sell his crop at low prices. Through this scheme, the economic condition of the farmers will also improve and they will not have to face any problems.
Key Highlights Of Warehouse Subsidy Scheme 2021
|Name of scheme||Rural storage scheme|
|Who launched||Narendra Modi|
|an objective||Providing reserves to farmers.|
Subsidy rates under rural storage scheme
- One-third of the capital cost of the project will be provided as a subsidy to SC / ST entrepreneurs and organizations related to these communities or located in the northeastern state, hilly region. The maximum limit of which is three crore rupees.
- A subsidy of up to 25% will be provided on the capital of the project if the person making the construction is a farmer or a farmer graduate or belongs to a cooperative organization. In this case, the maximum amount will be 2.25 crore.
- All other categories fall under individuals, companies, and corporations in which 15% of the cost of project capital will be subsidized. The maximum amount, in this case, is Rs 1.35 crore.
- If the warehouse is renovated with the help of NCDC then 25% of the cost will be provided as a subsidy.
Banks Under Rural Storage Scheme
- Urban Cooperative Bank
- Regional Rural Bank
- Commercial bank
- North Eastern Development Finance Corporation
- State Cooperative Agricultural and Rural Development Bank
- State Cooperative Bank
- Agricultural Development Finance Committee
Documents of Warehouse Subsidy Scheme 2021 (Eligibility)
- Farmers and agricultural organizations can benefit from this scheme.
- To be eligible for the scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of India
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Bank account details
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- residence certificate
Key facts of Warehouse Subsidy Scheme 2021
- It is mandatory to have some facilities in the warehouse such as a paved road, drainage system, security system, uniform loading, and unloading.
- All skylights and windows should be safe from birds.
- All doors, windows should be air resistant.
- Godown should be safe from germs.
- Stores should be constructed as per CPWD or CPWD-K guidelines.
- A repository can create a planet anywhere of its own free will.
- Under the rural storage scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to obtain a license for a warehouse.
- If the reserves are more than 1000 tons, then it is necessary to get recognition from the CWC.
- The height of the warehouse should not be less than 4-5 meters.
- The godowns under this scheme should be constructed as per engineering standards.
- Under Warehouse Subsidy Scheme 2021, the applicant will have to construct scientific storage.
- Under this scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to have his own land.
- The capacity of the godown is decided on the application under this scheme.
- It is mandatory for the warehouse to be outside the municipal limits.
Capital cost of the project under rural storage scheme
- For a warehouse of 1000 tonnes capacity: – The assessed project cost or actual cost of Rs. 3500 per tonne provided by the bank. Whichever is less.
- Warehouses with a capacity of more than 1000 tons: – Appraisal project cost or actual cost provided by the bank or Rs 1500 per ton. Whichever is less.
Beneficiaries of rural storage scheme
- Farming group
- Non-government organization
- Self-help group
- government organization
- The agricultural produce marketing committee
Procedure for applying under rural storage scheme
- Satnam You have to go to the official website of the rural storage scheme.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the Apply Now button.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the information asked in this application form.
- After this, you will have to attach all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on the submit button.
- Thus you will be able to apply under the rural storage scheme.