Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme | Rural worker bridge scheme online registration | kamgarsetu.mp.gov.in portal | Madhya Pradesh Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme Form
The rural worker bridge scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan on July 8, 2020, to benefit the migrant laborers, street vendors, Ready, hawkers, rickshaw drivers, laborers, etc. in the rural areas of the state. Under this scheme, the government will provide a loan of 10,000 rupees through the bank for starting a new business to the workers and migrant laborers of rural areas.
That he could start his own business. Dear friends, today we are going to provide you all the information related to this Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme like the application process, eligibility, documents, etc. through this article, so read our article carefully till the end and take advantage of the scheme.
kamgarsetu.mp.gov.in portal(Rural Worker Bridge Scheme)
To apply under this scheme, the Government of Madhya Pradesh has launched the Rural worker bridge scheme Portal. The benefit of the worker bridge portal will be only for setting up new enterprises for old entrepreneurship migrant workers in rural areas. Through the Kamgar Setu portal, rural migrant workers will be trained through self-employment training institutes to set up their own new businesses.
Under this scheme, migrant laborers / small traders of the poor sections of rural areas of the state will be made available as low-cost equipment or loan through a working capital bank. Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under the Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme to start their own business, can apply online by visiting the Workers Setu portal and avail the benefit of the scheme.
Objective of rural worker bridge scheme
As you all know, the crisis of coronavirus epidemic is increasing in the whole of India, due to which there is still a situation of lockdown in the whole country due to which laborers, laborers, street vendors, reedy, hawkers, rickshaws Employment to the driver have ceased. In view of all these problems, the Government of Madhya Pradesh has started the rural worker bridge scheme.
Through this scheme, the government provides loans to the migrant laborers of the rural areas to set up their own businesses through the bank. So that the veg can start its employment. Providing an online registration facility through Madhya Pradesh Development and Housing Department, through the Worker Setu Portal. Citizens of the state who have become unemployed due to the closure of their business. He could start his business again.
Chief Minister Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme in Highlights
|Name of scheme||Rural worker bridge scheme|
|Started by||By Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan|
|Launch date||8 July 2020|
|Beneficiary||State street vendors|
|an objective||Providing loan|
Chief Minister of Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme Implementation(Rural Worker Bridge Scheme)
The loan amount will be given on a first come first serve basis under The rural worker bridge scheme. Which will be provided to the applicant within 30 days of applying. Under this scheme, the government has made the Panchayat and Rural Development Department the governing body.
So that the applicants can be correctly identified and no person can take loans incorrectly. Nodal Officer Collector has been made. All the vendors who want to get a loan under this scheme can apply themselves by following the process provided by us step by step or successfully through the kiosk. The government has also provided the facility of application in gram panchayat and district panchayat offices.
Benefits of Madhya Pradesh Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme(Rural Worker Bridge Scheme)
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to street vendors of rural areas of Madhya Pradesh (ready-to-do, street vendors, bicyclists, carts).
- A loan of Rs. 10,000 will be provided by the government to the road vendors of rural areas of Madhya Pradesh through the bank to start their business.
- The entire amount of interest will be borne by the Madhya Pradesh government under the Chief Minister Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme.
- Rural migrant workers will be imparted entrepreneurship development (EDP) training through the Self Employment Training Institute (RCET) for setting up a new business. Chief Minister Shri Chouhan launched the Rural Kamgar Setu Yojana and “Rural Kamgar Setu Portal” in the Ministry through video conferencing.
- In this scheme, like street vendors of the urban areas, now working capital of 10 thousand will be provided to the street vendors in rural areas.
Implementation of rural worker bridge scheme(Rural Worker Bridge Scheme)
The loan will be approved by the bank within 30 days of registration under The rural worker bridge scheme. This approval will be provided on a first-come-first-served basis. Panchayat and Rural Development Department have also been added to this scheme so that the applicants can be identified correctly.
Due to this, no person will be able to get a loan wrongly. Nodal officer collectors have been appointed in every district. Which will review for implementation of the scheme. You can also apply under this scheme yourself. One can also apply through the CSC center. Gram Panchayat and Janpad Panchayat office can also apply.
Rural Workers Bridge Plan 2021 Statistics
|Total issued certificate||300759|
Beneficiaries of Rural Road Vendor Loan Scheme(Rural Worker Bridge Scheme)
- Cycle rickshaw driver
- Bicycle and Motorcycle Mechanics
- Rural artisan
- The tailor
- Workers belonging to Workman Circle
- Ice cream street vendors
- Fruit sellers
- Samosa and kachori sellers
- Hen – Eggers
Documents of Rural Workers Bridge Scheme (Eligibility)
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the rural areas of Madhya Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, only street vendors (ready-made, bicycle-driven, cart-dealer), etc. are covered.
- Applicant age should be 18 to 55 years from B / W.
- People of any caste can apply because there is no caste bond.
- Applicants of any educational qualification are eligible.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for a rural worker bridge scheme?
Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to apply under this Madhya Pradesh Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme, should follow the method given below.
- First, the applicant has to visit the official website of Kamgar Setu. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option to “Register”. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page, you will need to enter your mobile number, and captcha code. After that, you have to click on the option to get OTP. Then you will get OTP on your mobile number, which you will have to fill in the open registration form next, and with this, you will have to select the district, block, employment, etc. in the form.
- After filling in all the information you have to click on the submit button. After making all these choices, a new page will open in front of you. All applicants can enter all the necessary details correctly in the opened application form.
- It includes Aadhaar information, Samagam information, Business information, Confirmation details section. Finally, the applicants have to submit the application form to avail themselves of the Chief Minister Rural Road Vendor Loan Scheme. The loan will be approved by the banks within 30 days of the submission of the application.
Procedure for login to the portal for rural workers(Rural Worker Bridge Scheme)
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Rural Workers Setu.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the login link.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter your user name, password, and captcha code.
- After that, you have to click on the login button.
How to update the application
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Rural Kamgar Setu Yojana. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option to update, you will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, to update your application, you have to fill in your mobile number, captcha code, etc., and then click on the button to get the OTP.
- After this, OTP will come to your mobile number. After which you get the OTP Entering mobile no. Verify After which complete your registration.
User manual viewing process
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Rural Workers Setu Yojana.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link to the user manual.
- As soon as you click on this link, the user manual will open in front of you.