UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021 Apply | UP Kisan Kalyan Mission online registration | UP Kisan Kalyan Mission Application Form | UP Kisan Welfare Mission benefits and entitlements
The UP Kisan Kalyan Mission was launched on 6 January 2021 by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Mr. Yogi Aditya Nathji, to increase the income of the farmers of the state.
Under this scheme, a program of Kisan Melo will be organized to provide many benefits to the farmers of the state.
Under this scheme, farmers will also be provided information about new technologies used in farming and new schemes of the government.
So, today we are going to provide you all the important information related to UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021 like application, eligibility, documents, etc.
through this article, so read our article till the end.
Deputy Farmers Welfare Mission 2021
Under this mission, agricultural fairs will be set up at the block level.
Under this scheme, agricultural programs will be run in all 824 development blocks of UP from January 6 to January 21.
All the farmers of the state can participate in the program organized by the government to take advantage of UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021.
And you can take advantage of many types of facilities. This is a welfare scheme for the farmers of Uttar Pradesh.
Under the UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021, programs have been organized in 303 blocks of the state on 6 January and programs will be done in 303 blocks in the next week as well and on the day of Dinek 21, farmers will be useful in 201 development blocks of the state, agricultural fairs, scientific talks, and progressive Farmers will also be honored.
UP Kisan Kalyan Mission Festival
UP Kisan Kalyan Mission has been started to increase the income of farmers.
All products produced by the farmers have been included under this mission.
Now the program of Rajya Gun Mahotsav will be organized by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Last year the program had to be postponed due to a Coronavirus infection.
But now this year the Gun Mahotsav will be organized in Lucknow.
The event will be organized by the Department of Sugar Industry and Sugarcane Development.
The date and place of this event will be announced soon.
It is believed that this property festival may take place on 13 and 14 February.
The jaggery breeding and related products will be showcased at the Good Festival.
- The main objective of organizing this festival is that more and more people join the festival and are aware of the qualities and range of jaggery. Efforts will be made by the government to spread jaggery.
- In this festival, sugarcane farmers will be called from all over the state, and experts in the agriculture and food processing sector will also be present in this program.
- The festival will have dishes ranging from jaggery chocolate to sweets, kheer, etc. Research councils and sugarcane research institutes have prepared different flavors of chocolate and other produce for the festival. There are more than 100 products of jaggery in Muzaffarnagar.
- There will be the promotion of jaggery through this festival, which will increase the income of farmers and also increase employment opportunities at the local level. The festival will be inaugurated by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath Ji.
Deputy Farmers Welfare Mission 2021 In Highlights
|Name of scheme||UP Kisan Kalyan Mission|
|Started by||By Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji|
|Launch date||6 January 2021|
|an objective||Doubling farmers’ income|
Objective of UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021
The main objective of this scheme is to double the income of all the farmers of the state.
Under this UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021, the farmers are going to be provided at the block level, the farmers will be provided agricultural information and the farmers will also be honored.
Through this scheme, the agricultural problems of UP farmers have to be overcome.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath says that to fulfill the dream of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the income of farmers has to be doubled by 2022 and the farmers of the country Have to take it further.
Benefits of UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the farmers of the state.
- Under this scheme, agriculture programs will be organized in 824 development blocks for the farmers of the state.
- Agricultural activities like animal husbandry, horticulture, etc. have also been included under UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021.
- Farmers of UP will be provided with information related to agriculture under these programs and will also be given prizes.
- Under this scheme, programs will be run from January 6 to January 21, under this scheme, the first phase will be organized from January 6 and the second phase will be held on January 13 and the third phase will be held on January 21.
- In the program on 6 January, farmers’ Farmer Production Organization (FPO) and women were also advised to join the group through self-help groups and take advantage of government schemes.
- Under these organized programs, farmers will also be benefited along with informing them about the schemes.v
Documents of UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021 (Eligibility)
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of U.P.
- Only farmers of Uttar Pradesh will be considered eligible under this scheme.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- Identity card
- Mobile Number Passport Size Photo
How to apply for UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021?
If the interested beneficiaries of the state want to take advantage of UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021, then they should follow the below given method and avail the benefit of the scheme.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Department of Agriculture. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- By going to this home page, the option of UP Kisan Kalyan Mission online application will appear, you will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the application form, after filling in all the information, you will have to click on the submit button. In this way, your online application will be done.
- If you do not want to apply online, then you can also apply by going to the concerned department and participate in the program organized by the government.