UP unemployment allowance online | Unemployment Allowance Scheme Uttar Pradesh | UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Registration | Unemployment Allowance Uttar Pradesh Application Form
Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance 2021 is an important scheme launched by the government for unemployed youth of the state.
Uttar Pradesh unemployment allowance has been started for the educated unemployed people of Uttar Pradesh state who are searching for employment according to their education but due to weak economic condition, they are unable to apply online in any government and non-government jobs.
Today, UP should register unemployment and get financial assistance from the government of 1000 to 1500 rupees.
We are going to share all the information related to the online application registration of this scheme.
UP unemployment registration
The state government provides an unemployment allowance from 1000 to 1500 rupees per month till the state’s intermediate (12th) graduate (Graduation) educated unemployed people do not get employment as financial help.
To avail of this scheme, you have to register yourself on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance 2021.
Complete information and eligibility of UP unemployment allowance online application are given in the below part.
Please continue till the end of the post and take advantage of the scheme.
The objective of the Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance in the form of unemployment allowance to the educated youth of the state who are seeking employment for themselves but due to financial constraints, are unable to apply for recruitment in various government and non-government departments.
Is This scheme will definitely increase the employment opportunities within the state and at the same time it will help in reducing the problem of increasing unemployment in the state.
UP unemployment allowance 2021 brief note
|Name of scheme||Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance|
|The department||Employment Department Uttar Pradesh|
|Application start date||Application is open|
|Beneficiary||Educated youth unemployed|
|Purpose of the plan||Providing financial assistance and employment opportunities|
|Plan class||State government scheme|
Salient features of Uttar Pradesh unemployment allowance 2021
- 1000 to 1500 per month as financial aid to educated young unemployed
- Unemployment allowance will be payable for a fixed time.
- The unemployment allowance of youth will be discontinued after getting a job.
- Only the natives of the state can take advantage of this scheme.
Unemployment Allowance Official Website Benefits
- Online registration anywhere anytime.
- Private and government jobs available on a portal.
- Online application facility.
- Job notification via email.
- Facility to search jobs according to a category, location, department, and salary.
Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, the annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs 3 lakh.
- Applicants must have passed or exceeded 10 V at least.
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 and 35 years.
Documents of UP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2021
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- residence certificate
- Age certificate
- income certificate
- Certificate of educational qualification
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance 2021 Online Application
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of UP.
- We are providing you the direct link and user manual in the section below.
- Click on the new registration portal.
- Provide all mandatory field details and then click on the submit button.
- After successful registration fills in your basic details and your education details step by step.
- Upload your photo and signature
- Click submit button
- Thus, you can easily apply in Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance 2021.
How to login UP unemployment allowance?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you will see the option of Login.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the login form will open in front of you on the next page.
- In this form, you have to fill in your username and password, etc. After that, you have to click on the submit button. This way you will be logged in.
How to find a government job?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Government Job, you will have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you will have to select some information asked such as department, district, type of recruitment, recruitment group, type of post, etc.
- After filling in all the information you have to click on the search button. After this, all the details of the job will be opened in front of you.
Private Job Search Process
- First, you have to go to the official website.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for private jobs.
- Private job search
- Now a new page will come in front of you in which you will have to enter the information asked such as salary limit, sector, district, educational qualification, etc.
- After that, you have to click on the search button.
- The relevant information will be on your computer screen.