Pravasi Swarojgar Yojana Apply | Uttarakhand Chief Minister Swarojgar Yojana online registration | Uttarakhand Swarojgar Yojana Form | Mukhyamantri Pravasi Swarojgar Scheme In English
Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana 2021 has been started by the Chief Minister of the state, Shri Trivendra Singh Rawat Ji, to provide employment opportunities to the migrant laborers.
The laborers of the state who were trapped in other states due to lock-down have now come back to their own state.
Under this scheme, the migrant laborers returned to Uttarakhand will be provided a loan by the government to start their own industry.
| This loan will be provided by the government through nationalized banks, regional rural banks, state cooperative banks, and other scheduled banks.
Today we are going to provide you all the information related to this Pravasi Swarojgar Yojana 2021 like the application process, eligibility, documents, etc. through this article. So read our article till the end.
Uttarakhand Overseas Self-Employment Apply 2021
Under this scheme, loans will be provided for projects up to Rs. 25 lakhs in manufacturing and up to Rs. 10 lakhs in the service sector.
As per MSME policy, the maximum limit for margin money in classified category A is 25 percent of total project cost, in categories B and B. 20% and up to 15% of the total project cost in the C&D category will be payable as margin money.
If the migrant laborers of the state want to apply to avail the Uttarakhand Pravasi Swarojgar 2021, then they can apply both online and offline.
For an online application under this scheme, all migrant laborers will have to apply on the official website of the government, and to apply offline, download the application form or registration form and go to the bank and submit it along with all the documents.
The objective of Uttarakhand Chief Minister Swarojgar Yojana 2021
As you all know that there is a situation of lockdown due to Coronavirus in the whole of India, due to which migrant laborers from other states have been trapped in another state, they are being brought back to their state.
In view of these problems, the Uttarakhand government has started Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana 2021 after they have no employment to take care of themselves and their families.
Under this scheme, the state government will provide loans to the migrant laborers to do their own employment.
So that he can nurture himself and his family by doing his employment. To make the migrant laborers of Uttarakhand self-reliant and empowered through Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana 2021.
Uttarakhand Pravasi Swarozgar Yojana 2021 Highlights
|Name of scheme||Chief Minister Self-Employment Scheme|
|Started by||Chief Minister Mr. Trivendra Singh Rawat|
|Beneficiary||Migrant laborers of the state|
|an objective||Providing loans to migrant laborers|
Financial assistance under Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana
- Manufacturing Sector – Rs 25 lakhs
- Service Sector – 10 Lakh Rupees
- Business Area – 10 Lakh Rupees
Eligibility for Uttarakhand Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme 2021
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttarakhand.
- To avail of this scheme, the minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years.
- The applicant or his family member will be benefited only once under the scheme.
- There is no compulsion of educational qualification under Uttarakhand Chief Minister Swarojgar Yojana 2021.
- Selection of beneficiaries will be done on a first come first serve basis on receipt of more applications.
- Applicants, general managers,s and district industry centers can apply and apply online and process applications.
- The applicant may not have previously availed of any other self-employment scheme operated by the Government of India or the State Government within the last 5 years.
- Applicants of Scheduled Caste / Tribe, Minority, Other Backward Classes, Ex-servicemen, Women, and PwDs will have to submit a certified copy of the certificates issued by the competent authority special category along with the application form.
Margin money under Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana
- General category applicants will have to deposit 10% of the project cost money in the bank as their qualification.
- A special category applicant will have to deposit 5% of the project cost to the bank as his / her qualification.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana 2021
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the migrant laborers in Uttarakhand.
- The state’s migrant laborers will be provided loans by the government through nationalized banks, regional rural banks, state cooperative banks, and other scheduled banks to start their own industries.
- Under Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana 2021, the Government of Uttarakhand will encourage the entrepreneurial and migrant Uttarakhand people of the state for self-employment.
- Under this scheme, the maximum cost of the project in the manufacturing sector will be Rs 25 lakh and the maximum cost for the service and business sector will be Rs 10 lakh.
- Under the scheme, funding facilities will be available in the industry, service, and business sectors.
- Interested beneficiaries have to apply to avail of this scheme.
- For publicity of the Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana, the government has instructed the officials that the information of this scheme should be conveyed to the villages so that the youth can take advantage of this scheme.
- Under the Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana, up to 25% subsidy will be given in whatever loan will be given. Small farmers in marginal areas can be given loans without interest.
- Chief Minister Rawat asked the District Magistrates to give priority to the needy and unemployed in the self-employment scheme.
How to apply for Uttarakhand Chief Minister Swarojgar Yojana 2021?
Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to apply under this scheme, should follow the method given below.
- First of all, the applicant has to visit the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will have to download the Chief Minister Swarojgar Yojana Application PDF. After downloading the application, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the application form, name of father/husband, date of birth, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you have to submit all your application form by attaching all your documents with the application to one of the nationalized banks, regional rural banks, state cooperative banks, and other scheduled banks. Will go
How to apply for Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana online?
If the interested beneficiaries of the state want to apply online to get benefits under this scheme, then online application can also be made under Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana.
The scheme’s website has been launched on Tuesday.
- First, the applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click on “Register”. After clicking on register, the next page will open in front of you, on this page you will have to fill the registration form.
- A login ID has to be created while registering. By logging in with this ID, your name, address, educational qualification, mobile number, PAN number, etc. along with personal details will have to be given details of the proposed entity, product/service, investment, funded bank, etc.
- Hindi or English language options can be selected for the application.
Contact process in case of a technical problem
- First, you have to go to the official website.
- Now you will open the home page.
- On the home page, you have to scroll down.
- Pravasi Swarojgar
- Now you will see a form written on it that if you are facing any technical difficulty, please fill the form below.
- You have to fill in all the important information asked in this form like name, email, mobile number, district, etc.
- After that, you have to click on the submit button.