Widow Pension Scheme Form | Widow Pension Scheme Online | Widow Pension online application | State Wise List Widow Pension
The widow pension scheme has been started by the states of the country to benefit widow women. Various state governments of the country are providing financial assistance to the financially poor destitute widowed women of their state so that they can live their lives well.
The scheme benefits only those eligible applicants who are living below the poverty line. From here you will get to know the process of applying, checking the status of the application, and other information to get the benefits of this scheme. To get complete information about this widowed Pension Yojana 2021, applicants are suggested to go through the article.
State wise widow pension scheme 2021
The government of all states is providing pension funds in the form of financial assistance to the women of their state. This pension will be given to the states for women whose husband is not going to earn you after his death.
Under this scheme, the funds given by the government are being transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary widow women, so it is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to Aadhaar. Raising the standard of living of widowed women through this scheme. Today we are going to tell you about the State Wise widowed Pension Yojana through this article, so read our article till the end.
Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2021
The scheme has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to benefit the women, under this scheme, the state government will provide a pension amount of Rs 300 per month as financial assistance to the widows of the state. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the economically poor widows of Uttar Pradesh whose ages will be 18 to 60 years.
Under the widowed Pension Scheme 2021, a pension amount of Rs 300 per month will be directly deposited in the bank account of widowed women. This amount can be used during the day to fulfill basic needs. This Uttar Pradesh widowed Pension Yojana is a welfare scheme of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The state government also receives assistance from the Central Government of India under NSAP to help widows.
Documents of Widow Pension Yojana 2021
- Aadhaar card of Aadhika
- Death certificate of husband
- residence certificate
- income certificate
- Age certificate
- Bank account book
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Widow Pension Scheme 2021 Eligibility
- Only widowed women will be considered eligible under this scheme.
- Widow women should be between 18 and 60 years of age.
- If the applicant remarries after the death of her husband, she will not get any benefit from this scheme.
- If the widow’s children are not adults or if they are adults, but are not able to take care of their mother, the woman will get a pension. If a widow is not an adult, she will not be eligible for the pension.
Benefits of Widow Pension Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the widow women of the country.
- Various state governments of the country are providing financial assistance to the financially poor destitute widowed women of their state so that they can live their lives well.
- The scheme benefits only those eligible applicants who are living below the poverty line.
- Under the Widow Pension Scheme, the funds given by the government are being directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary widow women. Therefore, it is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to Aadhaar.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the economically poor widows of Uttar Pradesh, whose ages will be 18 to 60 years.
Indira Gandhi Widow Pension Scheme
The Central Government has started to provide financial assistance to the widow women of the country under this scheme. Under this scheme, a monthly pension of Rs 300 is being provided by the government to the widowed women of the country as financial assistance.
Under Indira Gandhi, Widow Pension Scheme, widowed women of the country who are more than 40 years of age and below 59 years can apply the scheme. To avail of this scheme, you have to apply under this scheme. Through this money, widowed women can make their living well. Under this scheme, only the widowed women of the BPL family can benefit from applying.
Rajasthan Widow Pension Scheme
Under the Widow Pension Scheme, 18 months or more but less than 55 years of age, the government has a pension amount of 500 rupees per month and 55 years or more but 60 years of age, widows, divorced, abandoned women, 750 per month. Pension amount of rupees and Rs. 1000 will be provided to women aged 60 years or more but less than Rs. 75 and pension of Rs. 1500 per month to women aged 75 years or more. Under this scheme, the annual income of the family of widowed women of the state should not exceed Rs. 48000.
Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme
Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 600 per month will be provided by the state government to the financially poor widow women of the state. In this Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme, if a woman has more than one child in a family, then that family will get Rs 900 per month as a pension. The annual family income of the applicant under this scheme should not exceed 21 thousand rupees.
Only then can they apply under the Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme. To avail of the scheme, the widowed women must be under 65 years of age. Under this scheme, the poor destitute widow women of the state will get Rs. 600 per month by the Government of Maharashtra. Providing pension funds of no support. To meet the financial needs of the widow women of the state through this scheme.
Widow Pension Scheme 2021 Highlights
|Name of scheme||Widow pension scheme|
|Scheme launched||Central government for all states|
|an objective||Pension grant|
How to apply for Widow Pension Scheme 2021?
If the interested beneficiary wants to apply online under this scheme then he should follow the method given below.
- First, the applicant will have to visit the official website of this scheme according to their state. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Widow Pension, you will have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you, on this page you will have to click on the option of Apply Now.
- After this, the registration form will open in front of you on the next page. You have to fill in all the details in this registration form.
- After filling the registration form you will have to submit it. In this way, your application will be completed.
How to check the status of the widow pension scheme 2021 application?
- You can also check its status online after applying for a widow pension. Here are the steps to check the status of your application;
- To check the status of your application you will have to log in to the website. You will need to create a password to check the status of your application.
- To check the status of your application you will need to visit the official website.
- On the website, you have to click on the “Know the status of your application” option and then fill in the registration number and account number.
- Now select the scheme displayed on that screen.
- Now you have to enter your registration number.
- After entering all the details type the captcha code and press the submit button and the status of the application will appear on the screen after logging in with your changed password. official website